Blog

Sunday, 30 September 2018 03:54

Iphone battery explodes, don't bite it ! Featured

Written by
Rate this item
(0 votes)

This is what happens when a man tries to bite an iPhone battery, this happened at a computer part shop in China. The battery exploded inches from his face. May be we might need a new warning label for batteries.

Via Cnet

Read 252 times Last modified on Sunday, 30 September 2018 04:48

Media

More in this category: « You Cant Escape This Drone

Search

Blog Category

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to receive email for the latest information.

Copyright © 2019 Spizon Digital Marketing. All Rights Reserved.

Search